7.11.2011

Seven Songs I Associate With Harry Potter

Welcome! This is a very special post. Two firsts!

Today is the first Monday of my new Monday series I have cleverly stolen the title for: Music Mondays. It will be a weekly feature with Seven with Devyn's first permanent guest blogger.

He is Hercules, Herc for short, and he happens to know me very well. This is his first post, just in time for HP week! He is a wealth of knowledge on many topics especially music and movies. I hope you enjoy his posts as much as I do!!! Show some love in the comments!

7 Songs I Associate With Harry Potter
:
(part of ongoing series 7 Song Playlists)


I watch the movies and I take the journey, go along for the ride. What amazes me about these films and the books they came from is how rabid their fans are. I am a fan just not a rabid one.

This is a quickie playlist compiled in honor of Harry Potter Week. Add your songs in the comments.
(Spotify playlist found here.)







2 comments:

  1. Devyn,
    Finally a post i can comment on. I must admit that the new HP trills me not at all. Anyway, Strange Magic has always been one of my favorite songs. Sadly the Abracadabra video you tagged I remember watching in high school. They use show videos on Friday night and you could listen along on the radio. Yes this was before MTV at least at my house. Well enjoy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and the stroll down memory lane. Hopefully, you will feel compelled to comment on future blog entries as well. I'm counting on your continued support.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it friendly, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...