7.14.2011

Seven Weasleys I Wish Were Part Of My Family(or at least real)

Day 6!  Tomorrow is the finale! Are you sad? 

Today I am talking about my favorite pure blood wizarding family.  The Weasleys.  The red haired, poor, awkward and loving family.  They made my big close family seem normal(we are...).  They lived in a tall crooked house.  They accepted Harry as an honorary Weasley.  God Bless The Weasleys!

Seven Weasleys I wish Were A Part Of My Family(or at least real):
  • Ginny.  Being the youngest Weasley, with six older brothers you'd think she was pretty messed up.  She just might be the most well adjusted one of the lot.  Plus, she marries _ _ _ _ _ in the end! Love her!
  • Ron.  Harry's best mate also happens to be the best mate we all want.  Loyal, true and mostly unfazed by the fame.  I wish more of my friends weren't so starstruck around me.  Its hard. 
  • Fred & George.  The twins count as one, FYI.  They are identical and act the same and are crazy awesome.  If my parents had cursed me with older brothers, I would hope they were as awesome as these two.  Gotta love twins. 
  • Bill.  The oldest of the clan is the definition of a rock star.  Dresses accordingly, kicked ass in school(12 O.W.L.S.!) and a very brave man.  Curse breaker? More like heart breaker. 
  • Charlie.  He works with dragons in Romania.  Dragons.  Need I say more?
  • Molly.  The matriarch of the family, she has the coolest clock ever!  She also takes better care of her family than herself - a true mother.  She accepts all to her home - true mother.  She also makes sure everyone is fed and warm - a true mother.  She can join the ranks of my moms anytime.  I have several mothers, but only one by birth - hi mom!
  • Arthur.  The man of the house!  He is just so kind, caring, brave and curious, you can't help but love him.  He is fascinated by muggles.  He calls electricity by funny names and collects plugs.  So cute!  He reminds me of my grandpa and that makes me love him even more. 

Maybe my love for the Weasleys is unhealthy.  Maybe its wrong.  If it is, I don't wanna be right.

Yes I have intentionally forgotten someone.  He is not part of the Weasleys I love.  He doesn't belong.  He is a part of tomorrows post. Do you know who I forgot? First comment with his name gets 10,000 gold stars. 

3 comments:

  1. OH OH OH! Percy!!!!!!!! Percy Weasley for 10,000 gold stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family has accepted KM as an honorary Repka so I think you're on to something here with the Weasleys! ;-) God Bless the Repkas! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got it Steph! 10,000 gold stars!

    right on Linda, do you follow HP? love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it friendly, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...