10.21.2011

Seven Cartoons That Rock


Hey party people!

How are you all doing?

I'm trippin', yo.

Down memory lane, reminiscing of cartoons.  They played a big role in my childhood and later on as well.  I know that is nothing special, but maybe my faves are different than your faves? 

Maybe your faves are better than mine?  Let's find out, tell me your faves.  First let's see mine!

Seven Best Cartoons EVER  
  • Rugrats. I know I've mentioned my love of this cartoon before.  I've made no secret of how these toddlers are my favorites ever.  You can reference that hereHerc taught me that the music was done by that dude from DevoPhil & Lil, Tommy, Chuckie, and all the rest, you ain't nothing but the best!
  • Rocko's Modern Life.  Do you remember the theme song?  "Rocko's modern lifeee *low voice* Rocko's modern life"  All about a Austrailian wallaby.  What?  How did that ever happen?  Honestly someone had to have been on drugs to conceptualize this fantastic cartoon.  So good.  Where can I get a shirt like his?  I want one.  See how cool:
  • Biker Mice From Mars.  I have such great memories of this show because this was a cartoon me and my brothers watched together.  We had toys and called eachother by the names of the characters.  Now, about the cartoon.  It was rodents from outer space that rode motorcycles.  Yeeeaaahhhhh more drugs?
  • The Simpsons.  This long running(20 years!) cartoon has its moments for me, both good and bad.  I certainly have to be in the right mood to watch this show but since it has been around almost as long as me I can't hate too hard on it...
  • Lilo & Stitch.  Hawaii.  Adorable alien.  Elvis.  Yes, yes, and hell YEAH!  I have mad love for this movie.  It came out when I was in my teens which is what makes it so weird but its just so good.  I think its one of those movies that has a universal appeal.  All children of mine will know this movie, and they may even have it as a custom designed bedroom design.  Maybe I will even re-do my bedroom in this way...
  • Futurama.  My biggest reason for enjoying this show is Nibbler.  He is cute.  And evil.  But really cute.  Fry drives me bonkers but I like the red dude....
  • The Lion King.  As evidenced here, I am a big fan of this movie.  Easily my favorite Disney movie from my childhood.  Do I need to say more?

2 comments:

  1. Herc's Hideaway has a stash of animated stuffs in addition to the ones you mentioned: Cow and Chicken, Ren and Stimpy, Spongebob, Scooby-Doo and the king of them all, Looney Tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Animaniacs!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it friendly, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...