10.07.2011

Seven Favorite Rugrats Characters

When I was younger, loved to watch the Rugrats. 

Do you remember them?  You gotta at least remember the theme song, right?  Herc talked about it in his wildly popular Devo post.  Check it out, we'll wait. 

Anyways this show about the shennanigans these toddlers would get into was just so entertaining to me.  It actually still is.  Sometimes you can find re-runs on late at night on Nickelodeon.  I like to DVR them and watch them over and over again.  Then KM deletes is.

Seven Favorite Characters From Rugrats (not just the kids)


  • Chuckie Finster - He was always my favorite.  His awesome voice and his sweet outfit were always in style.  I love how cautious he always is, such a cutie.  He was always the perfect sidekick to Tommy. 
  • Tommy Pickles - Easily the leader of the pack of rats(see what I did there?).  He is fearless and awesome.  He also rocked that light blue shirt like a boss.  Also his last name is Pickles.
  • Phil DeVille - The total dude of the show.  He keeps bugs in his diaper and other gross things.  He is Lil's twin brother and they are both always down for whatever adventure Tommy had in mind.  He also has a totally cool voice for a kid. 
  • Lil DeVille - Lil is Phil's sister.  She is kinda cooky and totally silly.  She is incredible and was my number two favorite.  The only Rugrats merchandise I own is a magnet of Lil and she lives on my fridge.
  • Dil Pickles - Tommy's little brother has the best name on the entire show.  Dil Pickles.  He doesn't do much but he still manages to be an awesome character.  Tommy looks out for him like a champ and is such a good big brother.  I guess Dil is a lucky guy!
  • Angelica Pickles - She is Tommy and Dil's cousin.  She is the rival and bad girl on the show.  She is a scheming devil and I kinda loved it.  She loved the kids at the end of the day, but also terrorized them like there was no tomorrow. 
  • Stu Pickles - This is Tommy and Dil's dad.  Angelica's uncle.  He's an inventor and completely bonkers.  But, he loves his wife and family and everything he does is for them.  He's a wonderful dad and really anchors the show. 

Did anyone enjoy the Rugrats as much as I did?  Is my obsession unhealthy?  Oh well.

1 comment:

Keep it friendly, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...