10.25.2011

Seven Halloween Costumes

Truth Time!

I have been a lot of things for Halloween in my life.  As I'm sure you have...but I feel like mine were particularly amazing. 

Truth be told though, I'm not crazy about Halloween. I like it - in a simple way.  I'm much more of a Christmas kind of girl.  Watch out for December - really. 

Let's talk about my favorite costumes from my life.

Seven Halloween Costumes
  • The Riddler(from Batman) - I have a strange love for superheros and comic books.  Thanks to my dad, I'm sure.  I was in a green one piececostume with question marks all over it and had a gold glittery bowler hat on.  And a mask too I think.  So cool.  Just like Jim Carey.
  • Nerd - This was a costume when I was in middle school.  Rainbow suspenders, pocket protector, pants pulled way up and masking tape on the bridge of my glasses. 
  • Cyclops(X-Men) - See The Riddler!  Cyclops was always my favorite mutant.  I never cared for Wolverine like everyone else.  I had to always pick my favorite - and nobody else could have the same favorite as mine. 
  • Catwoman(Batman) - ANOTHER comic book character?  How awesome!  I don't know why I was catwoman.  I don't like cats.  I never liked her.  I'd rather be batman.  My brother once had an awesome batman costume that looked like he was walking around in the batmobile.  Awesome.  I was(and still am) so very jealous. 
  •  Nerd - I was this last year again, but I bought all my wardrobe at Goodwill and plan to re-wear it in the future.  Its a great go-to costume for me because it comes so easy to me.  I have a knack for being a nerd.  Go Figure. 
  • Athlete - Best costume ever pulled from my normal attire and stuff I owned.  KM made me dress up when we were living in Vegas.  Insert track suit + high ponytail and VOILA! Instant costume.  
  • Next Year's Costume - OMG you guys, I'm gonna have an amazing costume next year.  I'm ready for it.  I need to buy lots of eyeliner.  That's why its next years costume. 
Tell me about your costumes!  Were you ever anything embarassing?  Come back and I'll tell you a favorite costume category of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it friendly, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...