10.01.2011

Seven Ways To Enjoy Peanut Butter

Happy October!

Can you believe it is already October?  I can't even.

In my (pretty little) head, its still mid-May...


...of 2009. 


Not that I like to live in the past,but I just can't figure out where all the time has gone!  I've done a lot and when I start to think about it I realize exactly where all my time went.  Its incredible when you stop and look back.  Anyways that's not what I want to write about, just what comes to mind at the beginning of every new month. 

On a very similar note, I'd like to talk about peanut butter. 

I LOVE YOU, PEANUT BUTTER.  You are my very favorite.



Seven Ways to Enjoy Peanut Butter

  • Peanut Butter Cups - Reese's or anybody else's.  Homemade with a natural freshly ground peanut butter is sublime.  What if we used that sweet honey roasted peanut butter you can freshly grind at whole foods!  BRAINSTORM. Don't steal my ideas, ya'll. 
  • Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Mousse - A STAPLE in the kitchen I work in.  Equal parts peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar with some whipped cream folded in.  Sometimes I prefer to "forget" the whipped cream.  Much more concentrated flavor.  Makes a great cake icing, brownie top, dip for your finger pretzels and a dessert component for sure! 
  • Ants On A Log - Celery with peanut butter and raisins.  An after school snack favorite, this is seriously the best texture palooza!  Crunchy celery, creamy peanut butter and chewy raisins!  Yeah buddy!
  • Between Crackers - A rediscovered love.  I hadn't had any for so long, and recently I am really digging on them again.  Simple method: two crackers and add about a heaping cup two tablespoons of peanut butter, sandwich and enjoy!  One moment, I need to go get me some real quick before I finish...
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly/Honey - My favorite go-to sandwich.  You know this from our 7w/D ode to sandwiches.  Don't mix the honey and the jelly though, that's just sick.
  • My Famous Peanut Butter Cookies - Easily the most simple cookies I have ever made in my life.  Easily the single most delicious cookie I have ever made in my life.  The very best baked peanut butter cookie you will ever eat.  Send me a check for $20 and a SASE and I will send you this recipe.  Free Shipping and no Sales Tax!  The best deal I have ever offered, ya'll! 
  • Straight Outta The Jar On a Spoon My Fingers.

Got any better ideas?  Doubt it.  

1 comment:

  1. Casa de Herc does Peanut Butter smoothies: Blue Bell Milk Chocolate Ice Cream, Jif Creamy peanut butter, Reese's Minis (Unwrapped Peanut Butter Cups), Hershey's Syrup, some hot cocoa mix and milk. Also peanut butter on cinnamon graham crackers is divine - put pb on the cinnamon side. And peanut butter spread between two Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts is a killer filler as well. Peanut Butter Cookies with the little criss-cross fork pattern are yummy, too.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it friendly, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...