10.19.2011

Seven Channel Surfing Adventures

Hello everyone!

You know when you are home alone and watching tv?  Its fun, 'cause like you can watch whatever you want and try new shows out with no guilt.  Not that I care what other people think of my television viewing habits, but you know how it goes.

I have been trying on several new shows, some good and some I wish I had never seen.  Let's discuss.

Seven Channel Surfing Adventures
  • American Hoggers(A&E) - I watched this out of pure curiosity.  I will never watch it again.  It is exactly what it sounds like.  A family of hoggers.  Its real redneck, and I try to surpress that side of my genealogy.  Don't waste your time like I did.
  • Suburgatory(ABC) - A new show this season and I honestly love it.  A cute concept, funny characters and lovable leads.  Watch it!
  • Kardashian Whatever(E!) -I'm sorry.  It has happened and I will do my best to not let it happen again.  Please forgive me. 
  • Gayle King Show(OWN) - This never should have been allowed.  Oprah's bff is not so great.  This show needs to stop.  And quick.  Again, sorry I wasted time.
  • Whitney(NBC) - An often foul comic writes a self titled sitcom loosely based on her own life?  Sounds like a bad plan.  I watched it anyways.  Guess what, I like it.  She is more dimensional than she seems and she is incredibly awkward which speaks to me.  
  • Storage Wars(A&E) - I hate storage units.  I hate the idea(mostly).  They have a few uses that make sense but mostly its a waste of money and space.  This show is about auctions of storage units that are abandoned, forgotten, or not paid for.  Its fascinating what people stick in storage units and then abandon.  A guilty pleasure that I will not apologize for.  
  • Oddities(SCI) - A very strange show, odd even, and yet its impossible to turn off.  A bizarre couple run an even more bizarre store full of the most bizarre items ever in the history of the world.  It comes on after my favorite show(How Its Made) sometimes and I just can't turn it off!  Strange and yet not for the faint of heart.  
There you go.  A recent history of my television viewing habits.  Laugh all you want, I own it.  Got any shows of your own that should or shouldn't be seen again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it friendly, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...