10.06.2011

Seven Dwarfs

If you know me in the real life, you know how much I love little people.  I am so incredibly fascinated by them and their life sytles. 

Its not a gross thing, its not a mean spirited thing.  Its just a simple curiosity.  In a full grown woman. 

I watched that TV show with the Roloff family on TLC.  Two little people had three regular children and one dwarf, so crazy!  How do you take your mom and dad seriously if you tower over them at 6 years old?!

I also love smart cars.  Is this related?

Anywho, today since I'm feeling lazy(sorry) I decided to prioritize my list of the seven dwarfs from the Disney version of Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs.  Maybe you have a different list?

This is the blog entry that will win me many prizes and awards.  Accolades will abound!

Not really.

At all.

Seven Dwarfs
  1. Dopey
  2. Bashful
  3. Happy
  4. Sleepy
  5. Sneezy
  6. Doc
  7. Grumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it friendly, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...