10.29.2011

Seven Rad Group/Family Costumes

Hey!

Still digging Halloween week?  Me too.

I like to watch other people dress up in costumes and pull off elaborate things and themes and stuff. 

I love when creative people blow my mind.  Today I am posting a list of themes I have seen, but no photos to go with, because I'm too lazy to find and resize them.

True dat.

Seven Rad Group/Family Costumes
  • The Jetsons - Parents, kids and a dog.  SO ADORABLE.  The ones I saw had made their costumes by hand.  Hopefully youngsters know who The Jetsons are...
  • The Simpsons - Yellow body paint and lots of plastic facial pieces.  Crazy rubbery wigs and hat things and great clothing.  Another cartoon family costume theme done well.
  • BLT - The sandwich - mom and dad were bread, three kids(bacon, lettuce, tomato).  I saw this online and they looked like store bought costumes but its hard to say. 
  • The Flinstones - Fred, Wilma, Pebbles so cute!  Quite a commitment for the mom and dad too, thats a lot of orange hair and a lot of body hair...
  • Legos - A big red and blue brick for mom and dad and then a smaller yellow brick for baby!  AMAZING!
  • Pac Man and family - Mr and Mrs Pac-Man and the four ghosts.  Somebody with four kids must do this!
  • S'mores - Mom and dad as graham crackers, kids as marshmallows and chocolate bar.  I have a thing for the food combos like this, too cool. 
Have you seen or done something cooler?  TELL ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it friendly, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...