9.04.2011

Seven Toys I Will Never Buy (but totally want!)

Hey there.

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Cause I do.  I love when you all come around and check out this silly little blog.  I love the comments and I love the support.

I wish you'd tell all your friends about this, but I guess its okay that you don't because I love you anyways.

You keep coming back for more, so I guess you're expecting another set of seven?

Fine fine.  Let's talk about toys.  I'm pretty nerdy, also a pretty nerd when I try.  I love technology (most days).  I love the newest gadget and generally always want one.  There are just not enough dollars in a day, my friends!  And sometimes I prefer to spend that money on more useful things like a new air conditioner or food or whatever. Most favorite toy I have?  Kindle.  Yes.

If i was a kajillionaire, I'd have everything I ever wanted and so would my family and friends.  I hate to break it to you, I'm not a kajllionaire.  Sorry.

Seven Toys I Will Never Buy (but totally want!)

  • iPhone.  I like the white one but think any of the sweet ColorWare options would be totally fine by me! I don't even have an iPod Touch or whatever the proper spelling is for that.  But i love apps...and toys.
  • SegwayPretty much the coolest thing ever.  I have drooled over them for ages and would LOVE to ride one.  The security team at my work has them and they're always zooming by, looks like so much fun!  Guess what, you can totally have a custom one thanks to ColorWare!  This Just In:  I went to their site to get that link, and OMG there are so many different varieties.  I must have one!
  • iPad.  The first one, the second one. Any of them, I'll take it.  So easy to use and just plain fun. The folks at Apple are definitely doing something right.  Also you can have them painted too, just get lost at that ColorWare site...
  • Any Dyson Vaccuum.  For their hefty price tag, they must be something special right?  They clean the floor, but they cost 50x more than a broom?  But why?  Who am I kidding, I don't care, I just want one!  I'd even settle for the air blade hand dryer like at IKEA!
  • MacBook Air.  Ever since I saw that commercial where the armless hands pulled this computer out of an envelope I have wanted one.  Way to go marketing!  I'll never forget the first time I saw one.  It was in a Best Buy.  Our eyes locked from across the room.  I headed over to the beacon drawing me in.  The first touch was sublime and I immediately knew I would never be the same.  How do they do it?  Its so SMALL!
  • THIS Refrigerator.  It has a touch screen.  It has apps.  Its a computer in a refrigerator.  Consider my mind blown.  Its only $3600!!! What a deal.
  • Canon Rebel.  Or any fancy camera, I don't know the difference.  I have always harbored a secret dream to be a photographer.  Making things look better in film than they could ever look in person.  That's like true magic.  I don't know my f-stop from my white balance though, so its sort of silly that I want one.  Call me crazy!

This list is a not so subtle hint.  My birthday is in two weeks, please try to keep it a secret which item from this list you are buying me.

Do tell me what items you want that are beyond your budget?

3 comments:

  1. Christian Louboutin shoes...swoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:45:00 PM

    Hey, Devyn, my hubby owns Simutek, an Apple computer store and he can totally help you with your toy wish list!!! Kathy Meindl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as soon as I finish my mile long house projects list, I will give him a CALL!!! Hahaha. Good to know though...

    ReplyDelete

Keep it friendly, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...