9.20.2011

Seven Bridesmaids Quotes

HEY!

Miss me?  I missed you.

Today my current favorite movie came out.  Its hilarious.  Its called Bridesmaids.

I saw it the day it came out, during the time I was recovering from a tailbone injury.

Note to self: Do not take the stairs on your bottom, for you will not like the next two months.  

Tailbone injuries hurt in just about every position, mostly when seated(like in a movie theater).

They kinda hurt way worse when laughing or coughing or sneezing but mostly laughing(like in a movie theater).

It was the most painful two hours I have ever paid to enjoy.  It was the funniest movie!  SO WORTH IT!!!

Anyways I own it and I gotta tell you about it.

So there's a wedding.  Bridesmaids.  Barf.  Wilson Philips.  Puppies.  Poop.  Baking.  Drinking.  A cute cop.  Pretty much the best movie ever.

IF you have the audacity to have missed its run in theaters, go see it now!  Get on down to the Blockbuster and rent that blu-ray, yo!(PS! Its exclusively for rent only at Blockbuster until October 18 when it'll be at Redbox and Netflix.)

Seven Quotes From Bridesmaids
 
  • "I'm glad he's single because I'm going to climb that like a tree. "
  • "Do you want to tell a cop about it? We're just like priests except we would tell everybody after wards."
  • "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"
  • "It's happening?!.....It happened. "
  • "I want to apologize...I'm not even confident on which end that came out of...  "
  • "Really quick! Speaking of Consuela, Lillian and I took Spanish together in school. And so, I would just like to say to you and to everyone here, "Gracias para vivir en la casa, en la escuelas, en el azul... markada. Tienes con bibir en las Fortuasla?" and gracias! "
  • "I've seen better tennis playing in a tampon commercial."


I haven't laughed so hard in my entire life.  I need to go watch this again.  NOTHING can make me laugh like this...except maybe Raising Hope.  Now THAT'S a TV show, people.  


Nope, they aren't paying me to go on and on about this movie.  No, I'm not gonna explain the quotes for fear of ruining the experience.  No I do not speak Spanish - nor can I spell it.  No I didn't look these up for accuracy, they are paraphrased from MY MEMORY.  Lastly, no you may not put this movie in the same class as those stupid hangover flicks.  No. Way.

***Blockbuster doesn't pay me either...***

3 comments:

  1. It's coming out of me like LAVA!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:51:00 PM

    I am one of those who didn't see the movie at the theater. In my defense, I can't remember which movie was the last one I saw at the theater. Oh, wait...it was Megamind. And before that, Marmaduke. And a bunch of other kid's movies. I can tell you the last movie I saw at the theater that I didn't like - Wedding Crashers. I was about 6 or 7 months pregnant and SO uncomfortable. I couldn't wait for the movie to be over. And every time I watch it now, I cannot sit through the whole thing. And speaking of movies, good Lord, if you've seen it and it's hysterical, please don't ruin it for the rest of the audience in the theater who are seeing it for the first time. There's Something About Mary is also on my dislike list because of the audience. Or maybe it's because of Ben Stiller. Either way, I've heard such great things about Bridesmaids and, if you lived in Tucson, I'd totally be knocking on your door to borrow your copy.
    Kathy Meindl

    ReplyDelete

Keep it friendly, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...