9.13.2011

Seven Guilty Pleasures

Hi!

Welcome to pre-Wednesday.  Post-Monday.  Also known as Tuesday.

Today I don't have one of my pre planned posts.  I am writing this one off the cuff.  I like to do it that way every once in a while. Can you tell the difference?

Between my stream of thought posts vs. my pre meditated posts?

You'll soon have a few days break from me and my words, though!  I'm about to take a week off and you'll be graced with several posts by my friends and avid fans of this blog.

Get.

Excited.

In the meantime, I've got my guilty pleasures for ya!

Seven Guilty Pleasures

Lazy Days. I used to hate sitting around doing nothing all day.  Especially since I bought my house. There is always something to be done or to be doing. I always liked to be out and around too which normally led to me spending money unnecessarily. Nowadays I've figured out a couple things: stay at home = cheap. Do nothing for an entire day = allowed every once in a while because all those "things" will still be there tomorrow.

Thin Mints. Girl scout cookies. Do I really need to explain this? I've eaten an entire box in a sitting before. This taught me two things: 1) I'm a fatty!  Which is kinda amazing when you think about it. That's like 40 cookies.  2) I have a high tolerance for guilt, as in I feel bad about it for a bit but get over it. This is a great development.

Trips To Home Depot. Sounds silly, I know. I spent a lot of money here over the past 15 months. I love tools, I love doing all of my own home improvement. Going here is a massive test of my ability to NOT buy things.  I go when I'm alone and I wander for too long. I carry things around and most of the time I put them back.  So weird, right? Not if you know me...

Breakfast For Dinner. I've had a torrid love affair with french toast as long as I can remember.  And pancakes.  And waffles.  And toast.  Don't forget the sausage and bacon too.  Smothered in syrup.  Oh yeah.  Forget breakfast for dinner, I'm thinking breakfast or starvation. 

Chick Flicks/Rom-Com's. My personality doesn't really work with this notion.  If you know me really well, as the entire interwebs is about to, its no secret that I am a big ol' romantic.  I have seen my faves WAY too many times to mention.  I have fantasies about my life turning into its own little chick flick/romantic love story.  I've got the -com part DOWN, ya'll.

Being Right.  Maybe I shouldn't say this.  Probably I will look like a giant ass when I say this.  Could it be I'm just saying what a lot of people don't like to admit?  I love to be right.  I love to be correct.  I rarely argue a point I'm not certain of.  I don't like to prove people wrong or be mean about it, but I like to be right at the end of the day.  Are we still friends?

No Pants Day, all the days.  Yep.  I said it.  This probably falls under the category of too much information.  When I am home, and alone I generally am in my chonies.  Skivvies.  Underroos.  Whatever you call them.  I don't know where this fixation came from, have a few ideas, but that's not for you to know. 

Methinks you know too much anyways. 

See ya in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it friendly, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...