8.05.2011

Seven Pizza Toppings That Light Up My Life

Hi! 

Remember when I told you all about my love of pizza, here?

It continues.  I want to tell you all about my favorite pizza toppings.  I just ate pizza and felt inspired to tell you about what I like to eat on top of it.  I love these so much I say that they light up my life.  This is true. 


Seven Pizza Toppings That Light Up My Life:
  • Sausage.  Ground meat and spices.  Pretty much the greatest thing to happen in our lifetimes, people.  Pizza is an incredible vessel for this incredible meat.  Do I need to wax poetic about sausage to you people?
  • Cheeses.  Pretty much any and all cheeses.  They all taste wonderful on pizza.  Many cheeses combined make a very delicious pizza.  Combinations are awesome!  Even sprinkling with Parmesan on top after baking but before consuming is highly recommended.
  • Basil.  Fresh basil added to a margherita pizza really elevates the pizza to a heavenly level.  Have you ever had it?  If not, stop what you are doing, bookmark this page for later, and go enjoy a margherita pizza at the best pizza place you can find.  tomato+basil+mozzarella+crust=swoon!
  • Pineapple.  Fruit on a pizza!  It only sounds crazy.  No ham on mine either.  I just like a nice cheese pizza with pineapple.  From Papa John's.  With extra garlic butter.  Thankyouverymuch.
  • Black Olives.  I kinda have a major thing for olives.  I haven't met an olive that I don't like.  Green ones, black ones, red ones.  Spicy ones, sour ones, briny ones.  I really enjoy black olives.  I used to eat them out of the can as a child and beyond.  Like yesterday.  I love a good pepperoni and olive pizza.  Like at pizzeria bianco.  Why aren't any of yous guys coming to visit me so I can take you there?
  • Pepperoni.  Spicy, spicy, spicy.  Yummy, yummy, yummy.  On my pizza, leaving grease stains everywhere.  Reference that other pizza post
  • Green Bell Peppers.  This vegetable is one of my favorites.  Crunchy, brightly colored, delicious - what's not to like?  I recently learned to enjoy these on my burgers too, I'll tell you about that some other time.  I like the traditional supreme pizza with everything on it and my favorite part has always been the green peppers.  Also on KM's veggie pizza.  (Hint Hint KM!!!!)

Tell me what you like to eat on your pizza!  Tell me if I am crazy!

1 comment:

  1. You're crazy! If the Big Pizza Maker Above The Clouds had wanted us to eat olives on our pizza pies, he wouldn't have made them taste so, so bad. Read your Good Book and you will come to the same conclusion Herc has: an olive was the forbidden fruit and we have all been paying for it ever since. If you rearrange the letters in "olive", throw a few out and add a few of your own you can actually spell "Devil's fruit". Nuff said. And keep your fruit and your fishes of my pizza as well, you hellion.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it friendly, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...