8.20.2011

Listmania! MORE Elvis Sevens!

Elvis Week is coming to a close today.  Today is Elvis and tomorrow we kick off Back to School week!  We are very busy around the 7w/D offices.  Always bustlin', always hustlin'.

I had some remaining lists from my preparations for Elvis week, and I wasn't gonna let them collect dust in my folders and files.  They are here for you to see and enjoy!

Here we go!


Seven Elvis Songs You Should Know

(I put together this list to sort of span the spectrum on Elvis. To me, if you listen to all of these songs you can hear how versatile, how vulnerable and how amazing Elvis’ talent was. A quick education in Elvis, perhaps?Herc, can I get a spotify playlist here?
)

  • The Wonder Of You
  • In The Ghetto
  • Wooden Heart
  • Always On My Mind
  • That’s All Right (Mama)
  • Are You Lonesome Tonight?
  • Stuck On You

Seven Favorite Elvis Themed Possesions(seven of my things that are Elvis related)
  • Blue Hawaii Purse(made from actual vinyl album and cover)
  • Elvis #1 Singles Deluxe Boxed Set (Its a limited edition, I'm #7919)
  • The Red Suede Collection 30 CD boxed set(reproduced artwork!)
  • Barbie Loves Elvis Collector’s Gift Set(Elvis+Barbie, I also have a Barbie collection)
  • Assorted Elvis Glassware(I use it daily, big fan!)
  • Set of Elvis Pez Dispensers(numbered sets and so cool and perfect, I actually got two as gifts!)
  • Elvis portrait that hangs above my fireplace. (jealous much?)
  • Wishlist: The Complete Elvis Presley Masters(my birthday is next month, its only about $1000)
My Seven Favorite Elvis Movies:
  1. Viva Las Vegas
  2. Jailhouse Rock
  3. King Creole
  4. GI Blues
  5. Blue Hawaii
  6. Clambake
  7. Charro!
  8. BONUS: Lilo and Stitch

There you have my completed trio of Elvis Sevens.  Maybe in January I will be back with another round of Elvis Week posts.  Would you like that?

    Onward and Upward!

    1 comment:

    1. Hustlin' and bustlin'? Deadlines? We're working on our tan lines. Here at Herc's Universal Exports, we have our toes in the sand and a drink (sweet tea) in our hand. It's sunny with a few gauzy clouds and there's a cool breeze coming off the water. The natives are in a decent mood and there's always a good tune on Spotify. If this is what Heaven is like, beam me up, God-dy.

      ReplyDelete

    Keep it friendly, friends!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...