8.12.2011

Seven Burgers That Are Beyond Belief

Hey there!

Happy Friday!  Know what a good way to celebrate the weekend is?  A burger.  Casual, delicious, filling and just plain amazing!

I have never really met a burger that I didn't enjoy.  I give all burgers a fair chance at winning my heart.  I have seven burgers at casual joints that I can recommend with nothing but AMAZING results, guaranteed!






Seven Casual Burgers That Are Beyond Belief:
  • In and Out.  Yes.  That red and white, crisscrossed palm tree palace with the limited menu.  I like to get a cheeseburger animal style and eat it in my car while I dangerously drive to my next destination.  Something about it is just so perfect.  Melty Cheese, caramelized onions, crispy lettuce, special sauce...nothing special here.  Just high quality ingredients served with love and care, folks!
  • Five Guys.  I am a relative newcomer to this joint.  Another red and white burger joint?  Are red and white supposed to trigger something in me that says "BURGER!"?  Who knows.  Anyways, this place is priced a bit higher than most, but the amount of toppings you can get for free tries really hard to balance that.  I like a single cheeseburger with A1 sauce, bell peppers, and caramelized onions.  Who knew bell peppers would be so awesome on a burger?  Not me.  Best whim I have ever indulged. 
  • Sonic Drive In.  A long time favorite restaurant of mine.  You can find that love documented here.  I used to go here so often, I had a regular order and a regular car hop.  Not anymore though, I've moved on.  But I still love me some #1 Sonic Cheeseburger with mayonnaise and no onions please!  Their burgers are on bigger buns and just more voluptuous for your hands to grasp.  Me likey.
  • Chicago Hamburger Company.  A phoenix joint that I discovered on accident and can't get enough of.  They have a huge full menu on their website. I'll save you some time: just get the sliders.  They are perfect and amazing and all you need.  They have hot dogs and other Chicago sandwich style fare, but don't bother.  The decor at this joint is all Chicago all the time, and you can't help but love Chicago once you leave.  Da Bears!
  • Wendy's.  I love this place for many a reason, but there is one thing I can't imagine life without: JBC for those in the know.  Junior Bacon Cheeseburger.  Smaller burger, weird bacon, and once upon a time they were only 99 cents.  Can't beat that with a stick.  Don't try.
  • Whataburger.  Texas originated?(too lazy to fact check today, sorry)  Either way this orange and white paradise smells the same everywhere in the world.  Delicious.  I love an original cheeseburger and its another handful of a burger.  Must not lie: I prefer their chicken strips.
  • Fudruckers.  I haven't been there in so long, but have talked about it in many recent occasions with various people and must go soon.  We used to go here to celebrate milestones in my family.  They have delicious seasoned wedge fries and we always got a free cookie in the kids meal.  I like the big meat room to the right as you walk into the one on Speedway in Tucson.  Let's go!


Am I writing about food too much?  This is my life you guys.  I eat. I enjoy food.  I think about food and make food and consume food.  I know about other things but I feel like the music and food posts get the most lovin'.  What do you think?

I gotta go get a burger!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:20:00 AM

    MMM fudruckers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac's in Tempe has ridiculously tasty burgers! I ate one tonight, in fact. Om nom nom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:44:00 PM

    I had a Zinburger once and want one again SO badly! I've heard that Montana Avenue on Grant has been converted into a Zinburger. Must...go...eat....

    Kathy Meindl

    ReplyDelete

Keep it friendly, friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...