8.04.2011

Seven Cars I've Wanted For My Entire Life

Cars.

Can't live with them, can't live without them.  Not here in Arizona at least.

Mine has been causing me nothing be trouble this week.  I have half a mind to sell it.  Too bad I happen to own my dream car and can't imagine buying anything else.  Too damn bad for you, Dev. (high brow problems)

Does anyone else call themselves by a nickname?  Like when you talk to yourself and stuff?

No?

Just me, huh?  OK.  Back to cars we go!  These are my dream cars, not to be confused with these cars that I hate.

Seven Cars I've Wanted For My Entire Life:

  • Nissan Murano.  I'll take one in black please.  At an amazing deal, when I wasn't planning on buying a car too please.  Oh wait, that has already happened to me.  Yay me!  Now I just need a little extra cash to fix it up a little bit.  All cosmetic issues, but annoying ones!  Hatch doesn't open, CD doesn't eject, has never played iPod, visors don't stay, drivers seat rocks, door actuators are intermittent and most recently the fuel gauge is acting up.  Fix all this, and this girl is living the dream - literally.
  • Dodge Ram 1500.  This one I'd like to be dark purple with a rugged bed liner and a chrome diamond plate toolbox.  Sparkly and rugged. For hauling and stuff but also for looking cute.  I wanted one of these since I was at least 12.  Who knows why?  I've always danced to the beat of my own drum.  
  • Nissan 350Z.  Burnt orange, please! Sitting very low to the ground.  To fully enjoy this car, I need to learn to drive a stick shift I think.  Come on, brother! Teach me already. I like to tell myself the only reason I don't already have one is because I like to haul things around.  Truth be told, I will probably never own one, but a girl can dream!
  • Toyota Prius. I really want a hybrid.  I really want one.  I normally don't follow trends especially with cars, but I would really like a Prius.  They aren't my favorite exterior look, but the inside and the capabilities are pretty awesome.  I want my Prius to be ironic slightly in that I want it to be black and completely blacked out.  Rims, lights, windows, everything.  This is a feasible dream, just need to find that sugar daddy!
  • Ford Mustang(1965).  Red with white accents.  This is a very cliche dream but I still hang on tight.  I would love to learn how to restore and also restore it myself.  I have had dreams of finding one on craigslist at the absolute best bargain ever and buying it on impulse.  Could that dream come true?  Please and thankyou.
  • Chevrolet Camaro(2011).  Green! Have you seen these on the road?  The green ones steal my breath away every.single.time.  Sure they are nothing like the sports cars from back in the day - too much plastic.  But boy does that plastic look sexy.  I want to drive one of these. How do you test drive a car?
  • Audi R8.  I have always wanted an Audi, for two reasons.  First of all I have always admired the geometric and perfect logo that comes with Audi.  I have a major thing for lines and perfect shapes and the four ringed logo is perfection.  Also the name.  I love how it is pronounced.  I enjoy their sedans and even their crossover type cars but seeing Iron Man made me realize this was the car for me.  I just want it in a mirrored tinted silver chromed out package.  So much so that it is almost a danger to drive in sunny Arizona because of all the reflections.  
I need to be better at fixing my own car.  They need to be better at being DIY'd.   Let's meet in the middle, carmakers.

Everyone has dream cars, what are yours?  Do you think my list is ridiculous? Tell me about it. 

    2 comments:

    1. I will teach you stick whenever you'd like, as much as it will hurt my car lol. Also....buy an older car...they are much easier to work on than these new ones with all their high tech electronics and sensors and junk.

      I think you should get the dodge ram 1500 as your work truck/daily driver, the 350z as your weekend car and the 1965 mustang as your project. Get on it!

      ReplyDelete

    Keep it friendly, friends!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...